Friday 21 September 2012

My Three Teams: Darlington FC

Before the start of the football season, I wrote a preview for the three teams I follow: Darlington FC, York City FC and Sunderland AFC. That blog post can be found here:
Football Season Preview: My Three Teams

Now, a month into the season, I have revisited this post and written a brand new pair of articles for Natter Football looking at how the teams have fared so far. The first article traces the fortunes of Darlington FC in their inaugural season in the Northern League Division One. It was written earlier this week, before the loss in the Durham Challenge Cup to Hebburn Town. It can be found here:
My Three Teams: Part One, Darlington FC

The second part will look at York City and Sunderland, and will be posted at the start of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment